The Cooper C2 - Mesh Bracelet
The Cooper Collection is made from salvaged classic Minis.
Every single timepiece is visibly unique, with a see-through case back showcasing the handcrafted metal dial made from a recycled Austin Mini.
The Cooper dial is inspired by the characteristic bonnet stripes of the classic Mini Cooper S. The stripes are attributed to the legendary race driver John Cooper (1923-2000), whose official racing colors were a British racing green backdrop with white stripes. Still very popular on both classic and modern Mini Cooper cars, the two stripes are subtly incorporated in the dial as a design reference to the car from which it was partly made.
- Movement: TMI VD78
- 316L Stainless Steel case
- Top glass Sapphire Crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Caseback: Mineral Crystal and Mini Cooper metal. Handcrafted metal plate made from a recycled Austin Mini, features the original VIN of the salvaged car that was used to make your watch. Each plate is coated with a clear layer of lacquer ensuring that the patina does not "spread" to other parts of the watch.
- White dial with Cooper checker stripes
- 2 year warranty
- 5 ATM / 50 meters Water Resistant
- Every single Cooper timepiece comes with a brochure telling you the story of the specific car that became your watch – along with a copy of the car’s original logbook.
- Diameter 42mm
- Height 9.2mm